Cats might think that spraying is innocent enough to do. A cat might see a piece of furniture or a door and then decide to spray it. On the other hand, cats are anything but stupid. They don’t repeat any behavior that doesn’t serve a clear purpose.
Something that a cat deems normal might be unacceptable to you and unpleasant to deal with. However, seeing it as a bad thing is only going to hurt your relationship with your cat. Of course, you still need to solve the problem.
Trying to train your cat to cease spraying indiscriminately is a very challenging task for a cat owner, and even very frustrating. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
For starters, let’s ask a basic question: Is it possible to train a cat to stop spraying?
The answer is yes. You can train a cat to stop spraying, and it’s not even that hard. Cats are quick learners, so training works well regarding easing out negative behaviors. In truth, cats absorb new information like warm milk.
On the other hand, many cat owners complicate things for themselves when they think of any training. In fact, many disagree with the concept, thinking only circus creatures or performance animals need training.
Stop and think about that, though. Training means learning, and cats are very many creatures of both routine and consistency. So, if you want your cat to know that spraying needs to stop, then your cat has to learn that it can’t happen inside the home anymore.
Just What Is Cat Spray Stop? Is It The Answer I Need?
As the name implies, Cat Spray Stop is a specifically designed guide that helps you sort through the misconceptions of this particular unwanted behavior. Through it, you learn the truths of the subject that every cat owner would love to know, and the knowledge is presented in a simple and easy-to-read format.
The program is spread across six chapters that take you through a comprehensive tour in how you can solve this annoying problem now, while also learning how to keep it from coming back to haunt you later on in the future. On top of this, the program involves a distinct approach called TTS. It’s short for Taste, Touch, and Smell, and it’s an effective method the author developed to use the keenest senses of the actually against her! In short, you can make the cat doing the spraying learn that her behavior is inappropriate, and then you can convince her that she needs to cut it out.
Three Pros Of Cat Spray Stop:
- Easy-To-Do Thanks To Handy Hints: If you like in-depth explanations and many handy hints, then this is right up your alley. The guide handles everything you need to keep cats from spraying.
- Tremendous Bang For The Buck: Some programs run more than a hundred dollars, but this product has a what we consider to be a reasonable price point. Plus, you only pay once and get full access to all the information within the guide.
- Full Refund Guarantee: If you’re not fully satisfied with this particular product, no matter the reason, you’ll get all your money back. Susanne Westinghouse has such confidence in her product that she’ll return all your money in 60 days if you find the program to be useless in your home. That guarantee is also supported by ClickBank, which has considerable credibility online as a trusted retailer of digital information sources and products.
Three Cons Of Cat Spray Stop:
- Your Invested Time Is Necessary: You need to accept the fact that the program isn’t going to work for you if you don’t put in the time and devotion that following it requires. It’s only as effective as the commitment that you give it.
- It’s English-Only: At the time of writing this review, the guide only comes in one language. However, should circumstances demand it, the guide could be translated into Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
After many specific cases of feedback from a lot of cat owners that have used the program, we’re able to confidently state that Susane Westinghouse’s offering of Cat Spray Stop is just what you have been looking for. The guide is full of valuable information you can benefit from, and you can use it to get the results that you desire. In short, your prayers aren’t going to stop your sprayers, but this program probably will.
Cat Spray Stop provides easy-to-use methods that are proven to stop your cat's spraying. If you are looking to re-train your cat we highly recommend you give this product a try.
- Easy to use because of clear explanations and hints
- Very effective
- Great value compared to cat experts or special chemical/hormone spray
- Full 60 Day refund guarantee
- Requires you invest time in your cat
- Only available in English