Cat Spraying No More
Cat Spraying No More is the easiest way to change almost any cat's spraying behavior. The methods will require some action from your part, so it's not a "push button" solution. But I don't think any cat owner would expect that.
- Background information on the why of cat behavior
- Doesn't fight the cat's natural instincts, uses them instead
- Multi faceted approach to make sure problems don't come back
- Al natural and herbal recipes. (no harmful chemicals)
- There could be more drawings and schematics to clarify the information
- The structure is a bit confusing.
Are you completely done with cleaning cat pee out of clothes, sheets, carpets, or furniture?
Do you believe getting rid of your cat is not the answer?
In this review of Cat Spraying No More I will do my best to help you find a solution for that!
Let me start off by saying that you have my full support in dealing with this problem. My cat sprayed for close to a year and it was a terrible time. The worst part was that I started hating my cat.
In this review you will get to know:
How I Solved My Cat’s Spraying Problem
He was a beautiful American Shorthair from a litter of 6, and when he was young everything was fine.
But at around eight months old, he started to spray in several places around the house. At first, we thought it was just a phase he was going through, like teenagers.
It quickly got worse though.
He peed on the floors, the walls, the doors, and the bed. Some places he would always spray as he walked past it. Didn’t even look guilty! These places were getting soaked from all the cat pee. The carpets all had stains in them and needed to be replaced every few months. We even had to replace two doors because the wood was rotting.
The house was smelling terrible, even after spending hundreds of dollars on specialized cleaning products and furniture covers. Before long, I felt ashamed when we had guests over.
We tried every method we could find: vinegar, enzymes, special cleaners, punishment, no punishment. People told us: just do this, just use this product, it’s really easy.
But it wasn’t easy, because nothing worked.
I didn’t want to get rid of him. He would probably not survive the pound, but I didn’t know what else to do.
Luckily, a friend told me about a product called Cat Spraying No More. Considering the amount of money I had spend on new doors, carpets, and cleaning products the forty dollars seemed worth a try.
The moment I started reading the clear and simple methods, a wave of relief came over me. Two things I had been doing were actually making matter worse. But more about that later.
After just 5 days of applying the methods of Cat Spraying No More, Tommy (our cat) began to pee in the box!
Another 8 days later, and he never peed outside of his box again. All we have to do is keep it clean and he does the rest.back to menu ↑
Quick Walk-through Video Of The Product And Bonuses
Is Cat Spraying No More Right For You?
This product is not the right choice for everyone. That is why you want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you eliminated the possibility of medical issues that cause your cat to pee? It’s best to go to the vet for a checkup and make sure your cat is not suffering from any medical problems
- Do you have time and energy reserved to work on this? You will need to find your cat’s specific problems and make changes to your household.
- If you like straight forward and actionable explanations, you will like cat spraying no more. Unlike other products, it’s very easy to read and start making immediate changes. That way, you will start seeing results as soon as possible.
- It doesn’t matter how old your cat is, or how long he/she has been spraying. The methods are based on a cat’s natural instincts and have been proven to work in all cases. Before you know it, the mess and smell will be a distant memory.
- Cat Spraying No More comes with 4 incredible bonuses. These include an extensive guide to train your cat all kinds of tricks, over one hundred natural and delicious cat food recipes, software to easily track medical records, and a blueprint for cat care.
- After buying and using this system, you will never have to worry about cleaning cat pee out of the floor, carpets, or furniture. You will save hundreds to thousands of dollars every year on cleaning products, carpets, doors, and upholstery.
- You will be able to relax and stop worrying or being angry finally. Just a few simple tricks will let you enjoy living with your cat again. Isn’t that the reason we have cats in the first place?
- You cat will become more happy and healthy because it will be no longer stressed. The stress factors that caused it to pee and spray will be gone. Plus it will notice that you are no longer frustrated or angry
- You will no longer need to feel uneasy or scared when you leave the house. With the techniques from this system, your cat will have good habits and keep your house clean. You will be surprised how easy life with a cat can be.
- The value of this product is very high. For just $37 you will get incredible results. And not just for your current cat. You can use this for any cat you will ever have and even help out friends with the same problems.
- Cat Spraying No More comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. If you have used it, but are not getting the results, you can simply get a full refund.
Before you buy this product you need to know the cons:
- There are limitations to this method and it’s possible that your cat won’t change its ways.
- Both the product and the bonuses are entirely digital. If you want to have a paper copy, you will need to print it yourself.
- You will need to be willing to change some things about your house, mostly the place of the litter box.
- The eBook looks a little dated. There are no videos or info-graphics to make the information easier to digest.
The Two Critical Tricks That Made All The Difference For Meback to menu ↑
An Extra Litter Box And Better Placement
When I first got Tommy, I placed his box in the most convenient place for me: the kitchen. But because of the layout of our house, we always walk through the kitchen.
Little did I know that cats like to have some privacy and quietness when they go to the toilet. It seems obvious, but I guess I am not that bright sometimes:)
Going through the eBook, I quickly realized my mistake.
I moved the box to the living room and added another for the top floor. Right away, Tommy began using his litter box again. He still sprayed in his most favorite spots, but we’ll get to thatback to menu ↑
The Most Attractive Scratch Post Ever
Cats are hard headed. Once they get used to doing something they really don’t want to change. So even though Tommy was using his litter box, passing by his favorite places, he would still spray.
Here I had to try a few methods from the book. At first, I simply placed a flower pot on the spot. But Tommy was not impressed and simply began spraying on the side of the pot.
So I placed a scratch post (he loves to scratch) and dosed it with a herbal recipe containing cat nip. Now it’s no longer his favorite place to pee but his favorite place to scratch.back to menu ↑
How To Get The Most From This System?
Here are a few tips to get the quickest results from using Cat Spraying No More.
- First scan through the book an read only what looks interesting
- Go back and read though the whole book, without worrying about how to apply it.
- Sleep well and go back the next day
- Read through the book again, and start identifying the reasons your cat is spraying.
- Use the simple methods to make the changes
- Watch how your cat starts to act differently.
What Other Customers And Reviewers Say About It
There are a few alternatives to this product. We have compared them in the table below.
|Cat Spraying No More||Cat Spray Stop||DIY Research|
|Sarah Richards||Susane Westinghouse||You|
|Cons||Book looks dated||No proven track record||Hard to know good advise from bad|
|Money Back Guarantee||60 Days||60 Days||n/a|
My house was smelling terribly because of the constant spraying. And it affected my life. I was stressed. I was angry with my cat and myself.
With the information from Cat Spraying No More I was able to change all that.
Now I can come home and just be excited to find a clean house and a happy purring cat. I no longer have to clean the carpet or couch in the middle of the night or after work. The amount of money that I have saved on cleaning products and new furniture is enormous.
If you want to live happily with your cat again, I would recommend you check out Cat Spraying No More
Whether you use this option or not, please don’t think this problem is going to magically disappear.
It will not and you deserve better, so get help somewhere!back to menu ↑
Full Text And Picture Walkthrough
The first chapter gets you introduced to some of the reasons why one tenth of the household cats are spraying.
A real eye-opener for me was:
It’s actually very hygienic from a cat’s point of view to spray somewhere in the room because it always gets cleaned up nicely.
This chapter doesn’t provide any solutions yet, but it will get you excited to learn more.
Finding Out Why
In this chapter, the author explains how, by nature, cats want to use the litter box because of the sandy/gravely surface. When they don’t, there has to be some problem.
But every cat and household are different, so the 3 SPCA behavioral experts have looked at every possible cause:
- Cats have personal feelings that are easy to miss but affect their behavior a lot
- Medical issues can be the cause, and why you need to have a vet check it out
- Interstitial cystitis or urinary tract infection.
- They can have had traumatic experiences with litter boxes
- Overall stress
- Domination behavior
- They can be trying to defend their territory.
Basic Approach To Litter Box
The next chapter looks into the litter box, which is the most likely cause for your cat’s spraying.
- Cat’s have a well-developed sense of hygiene. The litter box needs to be as clean as possible.
- They like their litter boxes shallow and wide, instead of deep and small.
- A correct location is crucial. A lack of privacy and escape routes can make the litter box seem unattractive.
With this chapter, you will start to understand how to make changes to the litter box type and placement to take away the reason your cat is not using it.
Using A Cat’s Natural Instincts
Cat’s have strong instincts. If you don’t understand these, you might be fighting their natural urge, making it difficult and stressful for you and your cat.
However, with the knowledge from this chapter, you will be able to use your cat’s natural instincts to create the change effortlessly and permanent.
Here is a quick preview:
- Freedom of choice
- Box types for different cats
- Amount of Boxes
- Traumatic events
- Specific issues for long haired cats
Stressed out cats can do strange things. And one of those is peeing or spraying. Recognizing stress and its causes can not only solve your spraying problem. It also allows you to help your cat with many other problems.
That is why this chapter describes the main causes of stress that cats can have.
How To Find The Offender, If You Have Multiple Cats?
This section gives two clear methods on how to find the cat that pees and sprays.
- An easy way to identify pee.
- Alternately isolating cats
People that have multiple cats will need these methods to be able to target the problem effectively.
Sometimes the spraying can’t be fixed with just behavioral methods. The author uses her experience, as a SPCA veterinary technician, to advise on medical issues.
More Real Live Examples From The Author
After all the theory and techniques, you get an inside look at how the author has been dealing with her own cats.
Why does this matter?
- Real life experiences give you a better view of how to combine and test different methods.
- More examples just make it easier to understand.
- It’s very motivating to read how even an expert needs several attempts to find the right method
Detailed Methods To Stop Your Cat
Most of Cat Spraying No More is focused on a positive approach to stimulating and unblocking use of the litter box.
But sometimes you need to also work from the other angle. This chapter gives an overview of techniques for deterrence, and get’s you setup for the next section.
Herbal and Natural Remedies
You probably already knew that cats are creatures of habit.
Even when the cause of their behavior is gone, they can continue doing it, as long as their no clear reason not to. I gues people aren’t that different from cats:)
That’s why Cat Spraying No More provides a whole range of easy tricks and recipes that give that extra push in the right direction. These are all natural and don’t cause extra stress, as some chemicals do.
Repelling herbal recipes
- Catnip can be utilized very effectively as a distraction.
- Coleus Canina is also known as a cat repellent plant.
- Rue is also effective at repelling.
- Lavender and Rosemary, mixed in the right proportions, will steer your cat in the right direction.
- Combining Lemongrass with Eucalyptus
- Vinegar is a great base for making your own cat urine soap.
Attracting cats to the litter box
Herbs can be used to deter as well as attract. By mixing these herbs with the litter gravel, your cat will find the litter box irresistible.
- other herbs
With these tricks and recipes, you will be able to find the right method for any cat. You can even use these to help friends or neighbors deal with their cat problems.
This chapter gives you an easy to remember summary. It also gives you a very important lesson on what not to do.
Cat Training Bible
Have you ever thought about training your cat?
I never did.
But it’s a lot more fun than I could have imagined. This book has dozens of clear and simple methods to start training your cat. Just a few of the topics are:
- How to know which cat is trainable and which not.
- Behavioral training
- Toilet training
- Door training
- Playing or Fighting
- Which collars to use
- Training your for bad weather
- Which supplies to use
- Clicker training
- Reducing Meowing
- Holiday training
- House training
- Leash Training
- Training kittens
- Getting a cat to listen to you
- Training for vacations
- Training for grooming
- Stop chewing on dangerous objects
- Getting accustomed to new environments
- Doing tricks
- Training to use the scratching post
- Getting used to a new family member
- Stopping furniture scratching
- Training for pet carrier transport
- Training for going to the vet
- Training for hyperactive cats
Cat Care Blueprint
This book gives a very thorough basis for taking the best care of your cat. You may already know some of it, but I definitely found a lot of nuggets.
Medical Recorder Software
I am unable to review this for you; it only works on windows. To be honest, I have been getting along very well with a spreadsheet. But this depends on preference. One of my friends likes it a lot.
101 Recipes For A Healthy Cat
More recipes for food are always good! Always coming up with new food seems the only way to keep my fussy felines happy.
The best ones (in my opinion):
- Baking soda dry shampoo
- Better than grass salad
- Diets for kidney problems
- “Ham it up” cat treats
- Kitty biscuits