Many people believe that once a cat starts spraying, they have two choices:
- To clean up cat pee forever, hoping that gallons of deterrent will reduce it.
- To get rid of the cat
But what if you aren’t happy with either of those?
What if you love your cat despite it's imperfections?
What if "just clean every day, and spray tons of enzymes everywhere" doesn't sound like a real solution to you?
Rest assured, you are not alone!
I felt the same way. And for me, Cat Spraying No more worked really well.
Let's get started with our Cat Spraying No More Review.
What is Cat Spraying No More?
It’s a book that teaches you a proven step-by-step approach to stop your cat from peeing and marking outside of the litter box.
The core book has 11 chapters covering the full system to stop cat spraying. It starts with the background of why cats spray. Then you learn how to make small changes to your home environment that affect your cat in a big way. The last chapters cover various herbal recipes to gently steer your cat away from it's old habits.
he has everything you need to change your cat's naughty behavior but you also get 4 bonuses.
After ordering you will get instant access to:
- Bonus 1: Cat Training Bible.If you enjoy training your cat you will love this bonus. You get 170 pages of training advice specifically for cats, ranging from kitty training, to grooming, and not eating dangerous plants.
- Bonus 2: Cat Care Blueprint.7 chapters of tips to take the best care of your feline. It covers a wide range of tips for healthy and happiness ; when to go to the vet, vaccinations, grooming, feeding, and toys.
- Bonus 3: Medical Recorder.Ever been flustered when your vet asks about previous medical history? Or had to dig through your drawer for receipts for the insurance claim? This simple small software allows you to track everything that happened to your cat. Next time, you will be able to quickly supply all the details.
- Bonus 4: 101 Recipes For a Healthy Cat. If you have a picky eater, you know the value of a good recipe. These 101 recipes are all easy to make from cheap but healthy ingredients. And they are all tested to taste great.
How does it work?
Cat Spraying No More let’s you find and remove the cause of you cat's behavior and steer it in the right direction.
Cats are not jerks. They are animals that learn and instinctively respond to their environment. When they do something, they do it because they feel they have to.
So if your cat is peeing and marking all over your house, there has to be reason for it. The author has used her knowledge as a veterinary technician, together with two other vets, to find and remove those reasons. And she teaches that exact method in this book.
What can you expect?
You might think, that sounds all great but how is this going to play out for me. The best way to answer his is telling how it worked for me.
After reading the first couple of chapters, I began to realize some of the mistakes I had been making. I felt a little embarrassed to be honest, since it seemed so simple. But embarrassment quickly turned to excitement when I began making some changes.
I got a different litter box, better suited for my type of cat, and placed it in a different room.
I got rid of some plants, and bought some different ones.
And I made about a dozen more, seemingly small, changes.
But it turns out the details are important. Because within a week, my cat began to change his act.
That is when I knew I was on the right track. So I used the herbal recipes to steer him away from his usual spots. These are not the common chemicals or sprays. The book features a number of completely natural herbal recipes that are very powerful.
That’s it, one day that week, I came home and there was nothing to be found. And it stayed that way. It's been 2 years now, and I haven't had any problems. My cat is happy, healthy and relaxed. And so am I.
If you want to give it a try, you might be interested in this discounted rate of $27.
See A Breakdown Of The Content
We all want to know what it's going to be like after we buy. But placing the contents of a book online means no-one is going to buy it anymore.
So we went through every chapter of Cat Spraying No More and wrote a small summary. This will give you a better idea of how this system aims to stop your cat's peeing once and for all.
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Why does cat urine smell so bad?
- Issues that can cause your cat to avoid its litter-box
- A cat’s unique senses and preferences
Chapter 2: Finding out why your cat is eliminating inappropriately
- Personal feelings in cats
- Simple inability
- Other issues that can be important
- Taking your cat to the vet for a checkup can be crucial
- Interstitial Cystitis in cats
- Traumatic associations with a litter box
- Dominative behavior in cats
- Cats marking territory around the house
Chapter 3: What you can do to get your cat to use its litter-box – the basic approach
- Clean the litter box often
- Arranging the litter-box
- Location is crucial
Chapter 4: Using your cat’s preferences and instincts to stop inappropriate elimination
- Give your cat a choice
- Clean places where your cat eliminates inappropriately
- Make inappropriate places unpleasant for your cat to eliminate in
- What sort of box would your cat prefer? Detailed instructions
- Maintain the right amount of boxes
- Dealing with traumatic events that create an aversion to litter boxes
- Long-haired cats have issues unique to them
Chapter 5: Cats and stress: How stress can cause inappropriate elimination, and how to deal with it
- A cat’s inability to understand human behavior can cause stress
- Helping a stressed-out cat to relax can prevent problems with inappropriate elimination
Chapter 6: Locating the offender
Many people own multiple cats, and that poses a unique problem.
How to know which cat is the culprit?
If you don't know which cat is doing it, it's impossible to make the right changes to solve the problem.
This chapter covers some simple and effective methods to identify who is the trouble maker.
Chapter 7: Using medication to resolve issues with inappropriate elimination
Sometimes the spraying can't be fixed with just behavioral methods. The author uses her experience, as a SPCA veterinary technician, to advise on medical issues.
Chapter 8: Examples of how I’ve dealt with inappropriate eliminating in cats
After all the theory and techniques, you get an inside look at how the author has been dealing with her own cats.
Why does this matter?
- Real life experiences give you a better view of how to combine and test different methods.
- More examples just make it easier to understand.
- It's very motivating to read how even an expert needs several attempts to find the right method
Chapter 9: DETAILED techniques and methods to help you stop your cat eliminating inappropriately all over your house
- Herbal Remedies
Chapter 10: Natural and herbal remedies to cure inappropriate elimination in catscat spraying no more tips and tricks example
- Consistency in application is important
- Cat Nip
- Using Cat-Nip:
- Coleus Canina
METHOD I (for using Coleus Canina)
METHOD II (for using Coleus Canina)
METHOD 1 (for using Rue)
METHOD III (for using Rue)
- Lavender and Rosemary mixes
METHOD I (for using Lavender and Rosemary)
METHOD II (for using Lavender and Rosemary)
OTHER METHODS (using Lavender and Rosemary)
- A special herbal repellent mix for cats who eliminate in inappropriate area.
- A complete cleaning solution that uses vinegar
- Attracting your cats to their cat-litter using herbs
- A basic herb-based cat-litter mix
- Various grasses can help to attract your cat to its litter-box
- Other herbs that are helpful
Chapter 11: Conclusion
This chapter summarizes everything that was covered before and teaches a crucial lesson that every cat owner should take to heart.